• Stable life cycle, guaranteed 12,000,000 times.
• Various voltage and working styles are available.
• Different surface treatment, thread types (BSPP, BSPT, NPT) are available.
NAMUR 1/4" & 1/2" VALVES FOR ACTUATOR CONTROL
• 3- or 4- way directional valves for the control of single - or double acting pneumatic actuators.
• The interface design corresponds to the NAMUR standard and the VDI/VDE 3845 recommendations of the actuator industry and permits a compact design of the actuator/valve unit.
NAMUR 1/4 & 1/2
High Flow Valves
for Actuator Control
• 3- or 4-way directional valves for the control of single – or double acting pneumatic actuators
• The interface design corresponds to the NAMUR standard and the VDI/VDE 3845 recommendations of the
actuator industry permitting a compact design of the actuator/valve unit.
Process Control 3/2 Solenoid Valves Direct Operated
Product Features :
* The new Explosion Proff Flameproof "d" coil valve is valid for Zone 1/21 and 2/22 application.
* The solenoid valves are recommended for pilot application with basic flow, wide pressue ranges and no minimum operating pressure.
* Coils used in metal enclosure have class H insulation materials.
* Light and compact design, less assembly space requirement.
* Highly resistance to corrosion.
* Peak voltage suppression and AC rectifier included as standard.
* The valves are certified according to IEC/EN 1508 Functional Safety data and have SIL-3 capability (TUV Certification)