BHA Powerwave acoustic cleaning systems can significantly improve the cleaning process for air pollution control equipment for a wide range of
sizes and fundamental frequencies in a variety of applications. BHA Powerwave can:
• Improve performance of precipitators that have poor rapping strength
• Cut excessive material buildup, which can otherwise lead to unscheduled maintenance expense and
• Decrease material flow problems
• Lower operating costs, when compared with other cleaning methods
The unique combination of science and technology and our more than two decades
of proven experience results in reduced emissions and maximized performance of airpollution control equipment.
• Low fundamental frequencies and high decibel output means more energy for superior cleaning.
• Cleans more surface area for increased power.
• Superior quality cast iron bells and steel drivers are available in stainless steel for high-temperature, corrosive applications.
• Fits existing openings and access doors for easy installation.
• Maintenance is simple and inexpensive with only one moving part.
• No exotic air supply or special plumbing required.