Automated inline dilution is a process by which two liquid streams are brought together in a controlled fashion to meet a target concentration.
Inline dilution allows for more efficient and flexible process design by blending or diluting multiple buffers to the required concentrations at the point of use, resulting in smaller buffer batch sizes and thus a smaller facility footprint.
The Scilog Lnline Dilution System can be used to create buffers for purification, chromatography, and adjustment steps.The system is compact enough to be added to a wide variety of DSP suites to address several applications.
Features and Benefits
• Compact Footprint 53" L x 30" W (135 cm x 76 cm)
• Irradiated single-use manifolds with single-use static mixer
• 5-40 L/min output
• WFI control via break bag or direct plant Loop
• 40x dilution tested
• Conductivity/pH end points
• 4 concentrate inlets, 4 buffer outlets
• Point-of-use buffer creation in suite or at tank farm